General Ministry Program
The General Ministry Program is designed for the student who desires to draw closer in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through a study of Scripture. Students in this program will gain a broad understanding of the Bible: Its origin Its authority, and Hermeneutical principles. This program provides: 1) A basic education for lay leadership in the local church 2) Develops a practical application of theology through ministry opportunities. Elective courses in areas of interest allow the student to structure the program to enhance their learning experience in preparation for a more specialized ministry.
- Christian Music
- Media and Communication
General Ministry Program Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the General Ministry program graduates will be able to:
- Develop a Spirit-filled theology in order to minister in the Holy Spirit using spiritual gifts and worship skills.
- Practice and describe key skills a leader must have for a lifetime of personal spiritual formation, evangelistic mission, and modern media arts.
- Employ effective, compassionate, teaching skills in various ministry & professional settings, including conflict management, evaluating organizational dynamics, culture, and structure to guide the implementation of visionary strategies.
Potential Careers and Job Opportunities
The purpose and mission of Christian Life College to equip learners for a life of commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, educational excellence, and lasting service to the kingdom of God. The types of ministries and careers our degrees lead to will vary upon individual choice. Below are some suggested career objectives for General Ministry degree:
- Pastor or associate pastor
- Church Administration
- Missions Work
- Church Leadership
- Graduate Religious Education
- Age group ministries (children, youth, young adult, etc.)
- Christian Education