Tuition and Fees
All Degree Programs / On-Campus
|Tuition – Full-Time||$5,000||$2,500|
|Room and Board (housing and meals)||$4,300||$2,150|
Full-time equivalent cost per unit at 15 units per semester: $167
Part-time (less than 12 units): Tuition per unit $200
|Late Registration Fee*||$100 (in addition to application fee)|
|Student Activity||$50 (per semester)|
|Technology Fee||$150 (per semester)|
|Books||$300-500 (per semester)|
|Room Maint. Fee||$100 (annual)|
|Payment Plan Setup Fee||$200 (waived if tuition paid in full)|
- * Late registration fee applies for all applications submitted after November 1st for Spring and July 1st for Fall registration.
- Note: All fees subject to change without notice.
- Pay in full (200.00 Payment Plan Fee is waived)
- Apply for Deferred Payment Plan (Payment Plan Fee applies)
- Apply for a Sallie Mae Student Loan
Deferred Payment Plan – Students may apply for a deferred payment plan. The college requires a down payment and payments due on the first and the fifteenth of the month. The deferred payment program is designed for students who work a minimum wage job at 25 to 30 hours per week (California minimum wage is 11.50 and will be 12.00 per hour January 1, 2019).
Sallie Mae Student Loan – Why choose a Sallie Mae student loan? Whether you’re looking for a loan to help pay for your undergraduate degree, or a parent helping your student pay for school, our student loans are designed to help you meet your financial needs.
- To Apply:
- Visit: salliemae.com/student-loans
- Choose “Undergraduate Degree” in California
- The name of the school is “STOCKTON CHRISTIAN LIFE COLLEGE”