Fund an Annual Scholarship
A sponsored Christian Life College Scholarship ensures that a deserving student is recognized and rewarded for their Academic or Christian character excellence. You can specify that the scholarship be awarded to a specific degree, major or group of applicants. If you would like to award the scholarship to a specific area please specify in the comment box for each scholarship sponsored.
If you are sponsoring a general CLC Scholarship for applicants, the college will then have the opportunity to review all application packages and our panel of staff will select the recipient. Annual scholarships are a great way to get our young adults enrolled in Christian Life College. Thank you for joining us in reaching the world, for Christ… “one life at a time—one year at a time”
Sponsored Scholarships can be named as a
“Memorial Scholarship” in memory of a loved one.
All Scholarship recipients will be required to go through the application, essay, and academic excellence or financial need process. Our Application reviewing staff will award a worthy, prayerfully chosen recipient.
- Sponsors will receive a student profile and a photo.
- Periodic updates, of the student’s progress, will be shared with his/her Scholarship Sponsor.
- Sponsors will receive a personal letter from student recipient, sharing their gratitude and long-range goals.
- Sponsors will receive a framed, signed, certificate of sponsorship.
- Student will receive a printed, signed, certificate of award in the appropriate amount, including sponsor name.
- Scholarships are awarded on a yearly basis. Fall semester of each year.
For more information please contact:
Director of Recruitment and Student Development