Institutional Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of any program at Stockton Christian Life College, graduates will be able to:
- Obtain a foundational knowledge in information literacy and quantitative reasoning.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Apply critical thinking skills to address common and complex challenges inherent within the global community.
- Exhibit personal commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, His Word, and to the pursuit of godly character.
- Integrate the pursuit of truth with a lifestyle of Christian service.