Application Procedure & Deadlines
Timeline and Fees
Application files are processed and submitted to the Admissions review department upon receipt of a completed application package, inclusive of all application supporting documents as required.
- July 1st
- November 1st
Begin the Application Process
Visit the APPLY page. Upon acceptance, enrollment requires that students are a minimum of 17 years and must turn 18 by April of the same enrollment school year at Christian Life College.
Supporting Documents (required to complete the enrollment application)
1. Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay of 500 words. The statement should include your purpose for pursuing CLC, your call to ministry, and a brief biographical sketch. The statement of purpose essay must be submitted in Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced, format. Handwritten statement of purpose is unacceptable.
2. Reference Forms
One (1) senior pastoral reference form and two (2) general reference forms are required as supporting documents to the admissions application. Include the names and contact information in the online digital application.
- Senior Pastor Reference Form
- The applicant’s Senior Pastor will receive an email with a link to the digital pastoral reference form following submission of the admissions application.
- General Reference Form
- Two general reference forms should be completed by a personal friend, employer, co-worker or mentor. The applicant’s general reference contacts will receive an email with a link to the digital general reference form following submission of the admissions application.
3. Official Transcripts
Applicants must request official academic transcripts from his/her high school or college. Official transcripts must be mailed from the originating Institution and must be accompanied by the official Institution seal or an official stamp. Photocopies of the transcripts are unacceptable. Homeschool transcripts must be certifiable through a state-approved curriculum agency. Mail to: Christian Life College, Office of Admissions, 9023 West Lane Stockton, CA 95210.
4. SAT or ACT Scores
SAT or ACT test results are required as supporting documents. If you have not yet taken an SAT or ACT, go to www.collegeboard.org or www.act.org for scheduling information. Exceptions may apply with an approved college transcript.
- College Transcripts*- must have taken academic courses and minimum GPA 2.0
(NOTE: college transcripts that do not reach the required standard, SAT or ACT scores will be required to accompany the college transcript)
5. General Vaccination Policy
The State of California mandates that first-time enrollees, 18 years old or younger, must provide proof of immunization against Hepatitis B. All students born on or after January 1st, 1957 must also provide proof of one MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) vaccination. Immunization Records are required for students applying for on-campus housing.
Students can receive further information from their healthcare provider or county health department.
6. Online Distance Education
Technology Proficiency Requirements*
- Basic computer skills
- Sending/receiving email
- Sending and receiving attachments via email
- Using a web browser
- Finding resources through search engines
- Downloading and installing software
- Familiarity with using browser plug-ins (e.g., PDF reader, video, audio) using word processing, presentation software, or other productivity applications, experience/familiarity with a variety of file formats such as .pdf, “Portable Document Format,” .rtf “Rich Text Format,” .doc or .docx “Microsoft Word Document,” and .txt “Text document.”
- Familiarity with using document scanners or document scanning apps to convert handwritten work to a PDF file
- The ability to be self-directed in learning new technology skills (e.g. following a handout, a step-by-step tutorial, online video help, or access to support to learn necessary skills)
*pending WSCUC approval
7. Online Distance Learning
Computer Minimum Requirements*
- PC, Mac, Chromebook, or tablet
- Windows 10 or newer
- Mac OS 10.14 or newer
- High-speed Broadband Internet Connection –
- Download speed of at least 25 Mbps
- Upload speed of at least 3 Mbps
*pending WSCUC approval
Notification of Application Receipt and Acceptance
Upon receipt and review of the completed application, the Office of Admissions will notify the applicant, of admissions status. Applicants may be granted provisional acceptance contingent upon receiving all supporting documents and reference forms.