Application Procedure & Deadlines
Timeline and Fees
- Early bird application deadline (application fee waived): July 1st
- Admissions applications subject to late fees if received after: July 15th
- Early bird application deadline (application fee waived): November 1st
- Admissions applications subject to late fees if received after: November 15th
Begin the Application Process
Visit the APPLY page.
Supporting Documents (required to complete the enrollment application)
1. Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay of 500 words. The statement should include your purpose for pursuing CLC, your call to ministry, and a brief biographical sketch. The statement of purpose essay must be submitted in Times New Roman, 12 point, double-spaced, format. Handwritten statement of purpose is unacceptable.
2. Reference Forms
One (1) senior pastoral reference form and two (2) general reference forms are required as supporting documents to the admissions application. Include the names and contact information in the online digital application.
- Senior Pastor Reference Form
- The applicant’s Senior Pastor will receive an email with a link to the digital pastoral reference form following submission of the admissions application.
- General Reference Form
- Two general reference forms should be completed by a personal friend, employer, co-worker or mentor. The applicant’s general reference contacts will receive an email with a link to the digital general reference form following submission of the admissions application.
3. Official Transcripts
Applicants must request official academic transcripts from his/her high school or college. Official transcripts must be mailed from the originating Institution and must be accompanied by the official Institution seal or an official stamp. Photocopies of the transcripts are unacceptable. Homeschool transcripts must be certifiable through a state-approved curriculum agency. Mail to: Christian Life College, Office of Admissions, 9023 West Lane Stockton, CA 95210.
4. SAT, ACT or CLT Scores
5. Student Health Requirement for On-Campus Students
Applicants will be sent a link to our medical information form upon receipt of the admissions application. Medical forms include detailed instructions for completion and submission. Health Insurance is necessary for On-Campus students.
6. General Vaccination Policy
The State of California mandates that first-time enrollees, 18 years old or younger, must provide proof of immunization against Hepatitis B. All students born on or after January 1st, 1957 must also provide proof of one MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella) vaccination.
Students can receive further information from their health care provider or county health department.
Notification of Application Receipt and Acceptance
Upon receipt and review of the completed application, the Office of Admissions will notify the applicant, of admissions status. Applicants may be granted provisional acceptance contingent upon receiving all supporting documents and reference forms.