Tuition and Fees
All Degree Programs / On-Campus
|Tuition – Full-Time||$5,000||$2,500|
|Room and Board (housing and meals)||$4,300||$2,150|
Full-time equivalent cost per unit at 15 units per semester: $167
Part-time (less than 12 units): Tuition per unit $200
|Other Fees||Annual||Per Semester|
|Late Application Fee*||$55|
|Late Registration Fee||$100|
|Room Maint. Fee||$100||$50|
|Payment Plan Setup Fee||$200 (waived if paid in full)|
- * Late Application Fee applies for all applications submitted after November 15th for Spring registration and July 15th for Fall registration.
- Note: All fees subject to change without notice.
- Pay in full (200.00 Payment Plan Fee is waived)
- Apply for Deferred Payment Plan (Down Payment and Payment Plan Fee applies)
- $2,550 Down Payment (Due 10 days in advance of dorms opening)
- $200 Payment Plan Fee
- $3,600 Down Payment (International Students)
- Apply for a Sallie Mae Student Loan (Additional Sallie Mae discount may apply)
Deferred Payment Plan – Students may apply for a deferred payment plan. The college requires a down payment and payments due on the first and the fifteenth of the month.
The deferred payment program is designed for students who work a minimum wage job at 25 to 30 hours per week (California minimum wage is 12.00 per hour).
Sallie Mae Student Loan – Why choose a Sallie Mae student loan? Whether you’re looking for a loan to help pay for your undergraduate degree, or a parent helping your student pay for school, our student loans are designed to help you meet your financial needs.
- To Apply:
- Visit: salliemae.com/student-loans
- Choose “Undergraduate Degree” in California
- The name of the school is “STOCKTON CHRISTIAN LIFE COLLEGE”