The Xperience – Preview Week
MARCH 23-28, 2021
- $90 per student
Xperience participants will receive a $1,000 discount on tuition for the Fall 2021-22 school year when registered as a full-time, on-campus student!
- Pastoral Recommendation (if a minor)
- Minimum Age: High School Junior
On-Campus housing is unavailable for early arrival and late departure.
- Early arrival and late departure require off-campus arrangements.
- Campus opens: Tuesday, March 23rd @ 10:00 am
- Campus closes: Sunday, March 28th @ 2:00 pm
Airport Transportation Arrangement
Shuttle Service for Arrivals:
- SMF (Sacramento Airport only) –free shuttle service limited to Tuesday, March 23rd at 9:00 am, noon, and 4:00 pm.
- Amtrak/Bus –free shuttle service for registrants arriving by Amtrak or bus to Stockton.
Shuttle Service for Departures:
- SMF (Sacramento Airport only) –free shuttle service limited to Sunday, March 28th at 2:00 pm.
- Amtrak/Bus –free shuttle service for registrants departing by Amtrak or bus from Stockton.
Note: Travel arrangements should not be made prior to receiving an acceptance notification from CLC.
- Registration fee refundable upon a decline of acceptance only.
Attendees have the unique opportunity enjoy a pre-determined non-optional daily schedule.
- 5:00 am / Morning Prayer (optional)
- 7:00 am – 12:00 pm / Classes
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm / Student Associations Presentations
- Wednesday Chapel
- Friday Real Time Chapel
- Nightly Social Events
- Student Body Prayer
- Wednesday Night Lifeline Young Adult Service
- Beyond the Walls / Saturday Concert and Outreach (open air, downtown Stockton)
- Sunday Morning Church Service at Christian Life Center